Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pill Overload





So this morning I was going through our cupboards and I decided it was time to organize our little pill box. Looks like this should belong to an elderly couple who take a million pills each but its not, its ours. Honestly most of them are either expired or ones that we don't even take. Most of the time we can't even find what we are looking for let alone if we even have something as simple as some Tylenol! This project took about 20 minutes and its a great feeling to have it all organized! Not only will we now find what we are looking for but its all in the same place and won't give us headache searching. :)

So what does your pill box look like?

And by the way I couldn't help taking a photo of Ella. It was early this morning and she was still all cute in her pajamas!

3 comments:

Missty said...

You know what? I just did this very same thing last week! Great minds think alike! lol

I think we even used the same plastic bin!

Taylor said...

soo funny I just did that a couple weeks ago and we have the same story here. Expired pills and stuff we would NEVER use again. I put ours in a little plastic bin like yours and it looks soooo much better! BTW... I am game to post now :)

Alycia said...

How funny! I guess everyone we were all on the same page!!! I love opening the cabinet...its so pretty and organized :)