Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Kickin' into gear

Does anyone else feel like a cow after the holidays? That may be a little extreme but that's how I've been feeling the past week or so and I can't seem to put down that darn chocolate chip cookie! What's the deal with that? I love the holidays especially the food that comes around with that special time of year but man oh man once January comes I'm glad that December is over. Usually my eating habits change by the first part of the year, I'm motivated and ready to get on with the new year but it seems to be that I'm still stuck in December. I have a treadmill and I always feel great after wards but the bedroom that is in is a whole other blog. Its worse than Val's last post about her family room! Sorry but for now I'm not sharing any of those photos! So here is my goal and I know that everyone else is probably way better at working out than I am and having better eating habits but my goal is to make a path and get that treadmill rolling and with me on it! I'm going to start with walking Monday through Friday for 20 minutes and up it from there. I think that is realistic and a good way to start! I'll never give up chocolate, its my vice but I am going to start limiting myself along with cutting out as much soda as I can! So who's with me? I'll also need some buddies out there to help keep me as motivated as possible! Any takers?

So...what are your healthy habits?? Please share!!

5 comments:

da franks said...

Can I get a Woot Woot? Jk. that was for Jayson. I made the same resolve. I am going to start running again to train for the Windermere 1/2 marathon. When our little family gets over the flu bug, I am going to hit the treadmill strong. You should do the 1/2 with us. I am pretty sure Sarah is going to do it too. That would be a good goal motivator to do it, and a good way to make you come visit in May!

dfrank said...

Hey, use that hula hoop I got you. I swear by it for losing inches around the belly. I lost 5 inches around the waist in the first year. Now I can't do anything exercise wise, but I'm doing better in the food department. You guys just have to keep me motivated.

valerie said...

Natalie- I really hope your talking to Alycia because there ain't no way I'm running any marathons! lol

Alycia said...

I know, I do need to use the hula hoop again! Nat I've been thinking about marathons. Is it a full or a half? Oh my, the very thought of it makes me so nervous BUT it has always been a goal of mine.

Taylor said...

excercise? what's that? I have ZERO motivation... you would think that being fat would motivate me but it just doesn't. I am STUCK right now and need to get out of my no excercising unhealthy eating RUT.... anyone go to the KROC in the evenings or EARLY EARLY mornings??