Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our First Give Away...

We are so excited to do our first give away! A lucky winner will be able to pick one of these scarfs! Leave us some comments and we'll let you know who the winner is on Friday!


5 comments:

Taylor said...

I like the middle one, or the purple or..... I like them all!

valerie said...

Umm...I'd like the middle one please. Oh yeah, I probably can't be in the give away can I? :) Love them all!

Jackson Family said...

I would go with the blue one! Who made them? They did a great job! Am I kissing up too much??!!!

Alycia said...

Thanks! I made them :)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

They look awesome!!! I would be super excited to win!!! Nice work Alycia!!!