Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Once a day keeps your mind more sane

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...does that sound familiar? Its the story of my life! Try and keep the house in order and it only takes a moment before its all messy again. But what about the clutter, or the dust bunnies or maybe the big stack of junk mail that you need to sort through? Are you a surface cleaner or a get down and get dirty cleaner. My parents are coming to visit in a few weeks and so I've made a new goal (yes another goal) to take one day at a time and really deep clean my house. I always feel so much better when I've really cleaned and I can relax and feel more comfortable when we have company over. Its super simple and super easy. The goal is to do at least one project a day, cleaning something that you wouldn't normally clean. That sounds easy enough, right? The hard part is sticking to it! Today my project will be to go through the basket on my counter that somehow ends up collecting so many unwanted items. At the end of the day if I've completed at least one or two projects, then I'm that much closer to a very clean house! So...how do you clean??
Oh and the winner of the scarf is.....
TAYLOR!!!!!
Taylor...come on down. Woo hoo! Just let me know which scarf you would like and your mailing address and one will be on their way to you! Thanks for following us and commenting regularly!!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Cleaning? Dusting? What's that? lol I have the best excuse for not cleaning right now because we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel. Every room needs cleaning! Even my room is messy. It has nothing to do with the remodel but, it's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

Taylor said...

First of all.... YEAH!! I'm glad I won! This could be the first time in my life I won something! I will e-mail you all my info, and how sweet of you to send it to me :) So I would have to say the hardest room to clean in my house is my master bath. It's ALWAYS dirty! I think the only thing I clean on a regular basis in there is the toilet. So I guess I need to get off my rear and go clean it instead of playing Farmville on facebook right?