Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Time for a Girls Night!

One of my good friends is moving within the next few months :( so I told her that we would have a girls night!!!! Lately I've been thinking, should it really take someone moving for us to all get together!?! That's nonsense! A few days ago I was looking through a magazine and one of the articles was Girls Night! They had all of this fancy food and it just sounded like a lot more work than it really should be! Most everyone knows I'm a list maker and I love planning BUT if it gets all complicated then its probably not something I'm going to look forward too! So I say (and you can do it anyway you want) but I say keep it simple! Pick a night that everyone can get together and just do it! I think its good for us ladies to get together without any distractions and have a night to enjoy ourselves! Don't worry about babysitting, I'm sure your hubby will do it, because we do it all day long and deserve a night off!

4 comments:

valerie said...

Yes! Every girl needs a night out alone, with other girls. And I agree, it doesn't have to be spendy either. Meet up somewhere and just have dessert, or at anothers house and just chat awhile. I think this helps us stay sane, especially for stay at home moms. I know I look forward to getting out of the house once in awhile without kids.

Unknown said...

A night off? What's that? ;)

Jackson Family said...

I have a girls night out this Friday night--Mary Kay party! Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I am all for it!