Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick and easy dinner!

I'm so silly and I should have taken pictures while making this but maybe next time! My mom used to make it while we were growing up and its one of my favorites to make! I love easy and yummy recipes!



Boneless Chicken Breasts

6-8 boneless chicken breasts

1 pint of plain yogurt

2 rolls of crushed Ritz crackers

1 1/2 sticks of melted margarine

salt & pepper



Heat oven to 350 degrees. Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Coat chicken with plain yogurt. Roll chicken in crushed ritz crackers. Pour half of melted margarine in bottom of the pan or a glass dish (that's what I use). Place chicken into the dish. Drizzle remaining margarine over top of chicken. Bake for 25 minutes then turn over and bake for an additional 25 minutes.



Usually I'll do a salad, some type of veggie, and mashed potatoes and gravy! Its so easy and my hubby takes the left overs to work the next day for his lunch and it heats up great and is just as yummy!!!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Ive tried the ritz crackers on chicken breasts but not with yogurt. I am anxious to try this. I will let you know how it tastes and my family's reaction

Alycia said...

Yeah you can't taste the yogurt but it works perfect for the crackers to stick! Let me know if you like it :)

Jackson Family said...

i love new and EASY ideas! thanks girl.