Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting Active!

Running shoes...check! Work out clothes...check! Treadmill in the spare bedroom...check! Motivation...uh....Everything is there for me to work out but the motivation! What's the deal? Back in high school I loved to run and work out but ever since then I hate it! Yes time has changed...6 years, marriage, a kid! But that's no excuse I'm pretty much just lazy AND I do love me some chocolate! I love to go out for walks and I should get out more often, but it never fails, something always comes in the way and I don't get out. So in light of being lazy, I'm making new goals for myself! I am going to become a more active person and I'm going to get back in shape! I'm going to switch it up and maybe to TaeBoe one day and a walk another. Nothing too extreme and maybe I'll get back in the swing of things and like it again! So now I want to know, am I the only one with this problem or are there others like me!?!

5 comments:

valerie said...

Yep! That is totally me. Got the stuff, but no motivation.

Taylor said...

ME all the way! I have ZERO motivation! Hopefully that will change soon cause I can't "do this" forever! If they just had a miracle pill for motivation......

Missty said...

Yeah, I have all the cute matching work out clothes... they even match my bike if I wanted to ride. lol I was thinking about running again... you know starting Monday.

Jackson Family said...

I started out the summer walking almost every day then it went to rollerblading on the trail behind my double jogging stroller to running without the kids in the evenings to NOTHING!! I have totally lost all ambition to exercise--which i desperately need since i am still trying to lose the weight from my 6 month old. Hopefully I will find the desire to start up again!!!

Jennifer Duce said...

We decided this last February that we needed to change our life. Our family was not active enough. So we took part of our tax return and spent it on a family membership to Excell Weightloss Solutions. Best money I ever spent. I am like all of the rest of you and I had all the stuff, but no motivation. This place we go to has classes you can take and so the support is there and if I don't show up for too many classes they are calling me and saying Hello! Where have you been? There is emotional support there as well. Our family is much more active then we have ever been. They teach us nutrition too. It is the whole family so the kids aren't complaining about the changes in our diet, because they are learning how to eat right as well. I go work out early in the morning(5am) and then I go ride my bike with a friend from class. If I don't do it first thing there is too much going on to fit it in.