Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Olympics

I am a huge fan of the Olympics! I love when its that time again and we get to enjoy them! Its something that we enjoy doing as a family too and its always a good conversation topic with others. I'm always so intrigued by these athletes and the talents that they have. Its amazing to me how the snowboarders can catch so much air and land it, the downhill skiers can ski so fast and how the skaters can can be that coordinated while on skates! With that said I may envy their talent but not all of the pressure they have on themselves to perform well. Not to mention this only comes around every 4 years!

One of my favorite events to watch is the Men's Speed Skating. I may have a little crush on Apollo Anton Ohno...just don't tell my hubby that. :)

I want to know. Have you been watching the Olympics? What are your favorite events to watch??

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I haven't been watching the olympics, I used to when I was a little girl but now I just get confused with ALL the channels it's on and don't know which one to turn to and what is the best one. Which channel do you watch it on?

Tina said...

I love the Olympics! I think my favorite is the figure skating and the speed skating also the snow boarding. In 2002 I worked at the Oval (it's only about a mile and a half from my house) it was so much fun seeing all the Peope from all over the world right here in your owne home town. FYI So many winter Olympians live here in the valley because we have all the venues. You should all come try them out some time.

dfrank said...

Love love love the Olympics. Love Apolo Ono. Love the figure skating. NBC carries most of the Olympics, Taylor. That is channel 6 Spokane if you have cable. But it's frustrating that it's West Coast time but still delayed, so the mens figure skating didn't end until midnight!!! I never stay up that late on a school night, but I did. And I wasn't even crabby with my kids at school the next day:) US is kicking butt so far this year.

Alycia said...

Tina that would be fun! I love recording it and then being able to fast forward through things I don't much care about. But yeah mom Apollo is awesome!!