Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Do over

Hello my bloggy friends. Due to the lovely and kind flu that has visited my family this past week, I confess that I have nothing prepared for you today. Don't worry I have a do over post from my family blog that I'd liked to share with you. Just don't mind the dates because it's from post I did last year! So enjoy and I promise to have something fun for next week. Alycia has friday's post so don't forget to check out what she has on her mind. :)

I know, I know! You just can't believe it can you? I finally finished Tyler's blanket. It only took 6 weeks, but I did get it done before his bday last week. I figured by the time I finish it he'll be on to some other favorite but luckily he still likes Star Wars. I don't know why but for some reason I've been all crafty lately. For my moms bday I sanded and repainted and then sanded again to look shabby, an old window. I'm bummed though because I forgot to take a picture of that before I gave it to her. Here's a pic of Tyler's blanket.
Then I've been wanting to do this for a long time in Mackenzie's room and I've had this material forever so this weekend while hubby was gone I finally recovered her stool in this polka dot material. Her room is pink and brown. I also have a pillow that I"m going to recover in the same material.
Also in my to try book (I'm a nerd, I know. I actually have notebooks that I keep ideas in, like crafty ideas, and one for recipes to try, and of course since we are remoldeling our kitchen soon, one for that too) anyway in my craft book I saw an idea where they took a magnetic board and covered it in a cute fabric and then used as a message board in their kitchen. TOO CUTE! So anyway while I was at Wally world I picked up a three dollar 8x10 dry/erase board and tried it out with the left over material. See how cute it turned out if I do say so myself. lol I added some ribbon to the back and a little bow to the front and added some buttons to the magnets and now Kenzie has a cute little message board in her room for under 5 bucks.


So there ya go! My little projects for the month. March is coming up soon, what are YOU going to be working on?

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Love all of it! I love the little board you made, I want to make one for Ella!!