Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Fudge

This project was so fun and super easy! I love this time of year especially with all of the crafts and creative projects that are out there! A few of my girl friends are getting these this year! You take a big chocolate bar, some scrapbooking paper and type out this little poem and there ya go!

Ella was helping me by playing with the ribbons Now...anyone want to help me clean up???The possibilities are endless with this project! I might go ahead and add some ribbon but you can do whatever you want! Super easy, creative and an inexpensive project everyone can love!

Here's the poem:
Dashing from the malls
With groceries yet to buy.
Lessons, work and housecleaning
Life’s so crazy! Why?

Bells on our telephone ring
The machine will take the call.
We have no time for family or friends,
It drives us up the wall.

How are you? How’s your life?
We really want to know.
Hope you’re ready for Christmas,
Now maybe it will snow.

A day or two ago,
We thought we’d make a treat,
For all our special friends-
A Christmas gift to eat.

Our intentions were top notch,
But our schedules would not budge,
Hence, here’s this year’s edition
Of homemade
Christmas Fudge…

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, I clicked to read this because I thought it was a really yummy and easy fudge recipe... It does look like a good idea though :)

Tina said...

I love this and I think I'm going to borrow it. Your blog is very cute I look forward to reading it every week. Keep up the good work.

dfrank said...

You did a good job on them. It's such a cute little visisting teaching treat when life gets so busy this time of year. I'm glad you liked the idea. I've just about got mine ready to hand out. Keep up the good work on this blog, I love it!!

Alycia said...

Thanks! Its nice to know people are enjoying it!

Taylor said...

LOVE IT!