Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dipped Chocolates Recipe

This is one of my favorites to make around the holiday's!

2 1/2 lb. powdered sugar
2 cubes margarine
1 can sweetened condensed milk
dash of salt
1 tsp. vanilla


Soften butter and add milk. Add sugar, salt, vanilla and stir. Divide and add flavorings. (I always use the orange extract and then put orange food coloring it as well) Refrigerate for a while. Use the directions on the back of the almond bark for melting. Form fondant into balls and dip into chocolate. Place the chocolates on tin foil to dry. Takes about a minute and then you can eat them!!! Once they are finished we usually keep them in the fridge, that's the way I like them and with a big glass of milk :)

5 comments:

valerie said...

We totally have to make these when you come up! Strange that all these years I've never even made them. They sure are yummy though!

da franks said...

Save some for us too...I've never made them myself, but I sure enjoy helping eat them!!! yumm-o! And, I finally put your blog on mine, so I will know when you update posts! YAY!!!

Alycia said...

I'm in and Natalie you can help us eat them :) I'm craving them already...

Unknown said...

don't forget Candiquik is good for dipping too! that is what we use! And you know us married-in-franks like the peppermint! we make it red :) Last time the orange took a lot of flavoring I actually had to get more!

dfrank said...

That's why I'm not starting my diet until January 2nd:) I got that recipe from my friend Loretta before any of you kids were even born!!