Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Monday, March 8, 2010

House Rules

I just have to say how much I am loving my new little toy. I've been thinking up all sorts of fun little projects. I've kept my promise to not decorate the entire house in vinyl sayings but this is one project that I just had to do. I've seen it floating around on several different blogs and just love the idea. I thought of putting it directly on the wall but we have a bit of texture and it just didn't seem to look right so I looked around the house hoping for an idea. AH HA! My stash of old windows came to mind. PERFECT!


I tweaked it a bit and added a few of my own and this is what I came up with. I know that it is not on perfectly straight but it looks way more wavy on here than it does in person. Must be the window or something. I don't know why but I just love these rules because it's not just the usual be nice, brush your teeth, obey your parents kind of rules, it's real life rules. It's what our family is. We are loud. We do make mistakes. We do hugs and we are family.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Alycia said...

That's super cute!!!! You know...if you ever want to practice you know I'll be more than happy to take all those extra crafts off your hands...remember your promise to the hubby :)

da franks said...

Val, I just LOVE it!

Taylor said...

soo sooo super cute!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I love your rules they're really cute.