Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Babysitting...

For the past year I've done babysitting off and on. For the most part I really enjoy it...but there are those days when I'm glad its the end of the day and Ella's in bed for the night. Staying home makes me appreciate the time I get to spend with my daughter and babysitting makes me think and plan for the future. At the moment I am watching 3 kids, Ella not included. I have to plan my errands around the kids, plan nap times, meal times, etc.

For the most part the kids bring their own food. Snack times can be particularly rough because everyone wants what the other one has. But then again we all know some adults that are like that too :)

Kids say the darndest things....isn't that so true? I find out some of the funniest things about the kids' parents. I love watching their little personalities and even some of their attitudes...mine own included on the attitude!

Hubby teases me saying our next car will be a minivan and I don't want one yet...although it really would come in handy on the days I have all 4 kids. But we won't mention that.

I'm not sure how many kids we'll have but with babysitting it gives me insight of how life will be with more kids. Crazy, hectic, wonderful and maybe a little hair pulling.

Does anyone else do babysitting or have a bunch of kids to juggle? How do your days go??

No comments: