Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! We are so excited to see everyones comments. They have all been just great. We love to comment back as well. However...not everyone is linked up to their emails. :( BUT, it's easy peasy to do! Just go into your blogger account under EDIT PROFILE. Then under PRIVACY, check the little box next to show my email address (do make sure you have an address in there) and viola! Now we can have a little chat through emails after you've left a comment.

Friday, November 6, 2009

What I'm Thankful For...

I know I've already said it but I'm gonna say it again, I love this time of year! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait! I love Thanksgiving! I babysit a little girl that's almost 2 and I've been searching for some Thanksgiving projects that we could do. In my search I came across something pretty cool. We all know what Thanksgiving is about and what we are thankful for but do we ever put it down on paper? If your like me then the answer is NO! (I try to journal but I'm not very regular with it). Last year I was pregnant and we had the opportunity to spend it with our family and I had so much to be thankful for. This year I feel I have so much more to be thankful for! So this year I'm going to start a new Seely family tradition! We are going to write down what we are thankful for and then every year from now on we are going to do the same! For a few years it'll only be my hubby (yes I'm going to make him, hehe) and I but before we know our daughter will be writing down things too!

This is what we'll be writing on this year, who knows in the years to come but check it out! Maybe you could start it too or another new tradition during the Holidays!!

http://a.dolimg.com/familyfun/assets/cms/large-files/pdfs/printables/1106b_thankfulleaves.pdf

2 comments:

Dannielle said...

I think this is a great idea... In a few years it will be fun to look back on the leaves from years past

da franks said...

You guys are so awesome. I started reading all the blogs you guys have done so far, great ideas!!! As far as this post, just a little tradition that we have... you too already know it, but we put two candy corns on everybody's plates and before we dig into thanksgiving dinner, everyone has to tell two things that they are thankful for, then they can eat their candy. I love holiday traditions and this time of year!!! Keep up the great stuff guys!!!